Family Game Night Registration
Let's Play at a Family Game Night at your school or community organization!
Dungeon's End is all about building community through tabletop gaming. One of the ways we do this is to bring tabletop games to your school or community organization for an afternoon or evening of fun – we call these events Family Game Night, no matter what time of day they actually occur.
How can you get one of these at your school or community organization location? – request to schedule a family game night with Dungeon's End by filling out the form below. Be sure to check the Outreach Calendar to see if there are any conflicts before you schedule your event.
For your convinience use the form below or we can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone: 218.624.4121.
Please schedule this at least 30 days in advance of the event ! This way we can make sure we are able to staff it, you are able to advertise it and everything runs smoothly.
Having 3 – 5 of the games that we are playing as door prizes at Family Game Night is a great way to increase attendance and excitement for these events. If you’d like us to help with door prizes for your guests, we help you select age appropriate games, and offer a Game Night Door Prize discount on the games for your event. Let us know what your budget is and we’ll help you stretch it. If you are doing door prizes for an event we ask that some of them are purchased from us.
To get started – check on this calendar to make sure we aren’t already booked for the date your group wants to host your game night on.
Then request a game night by completing the form below.
After we receive your request we’ll review it within 3 business days to make sure we can support it –
We try to support as many events as possible, but sometimes we can’t do them on the date/time you ask for.
We also won’t come out for a for profit event without compensation.
Events are not approved until we contact you with approval and put them on the Dungeon's End Community Outreach Calendar. When approved, we will email you back and put your event on the Dungeon's End Community Outreach Calendar. We will also email you an invitation to the event that you can forward to people in your contact list.
If you don’t hear back from us within 4 business days or have questions please email
Make sure you include the name of your group and the date of your request in the email.
Once your Game Night is approved then it’s time to get ready for the big day!
- Your group should advertise the event (we can help with fliers and posters that you can print), set up the venue, get some non-messy snacks and get the tables ready the day of the event.
- For groups larger than 25 people we may need for you to arrange for some volunteers to help teach games and supervise tables. We can teach parents and volunteers how to play one of the games at the game night so they can help.
- For in school events during normal school hours we ask that teachers to be present to assist with supervision of all groups.
- If you have door prizes planned you’ll need to figure out how you want to give them away (we strongly suggest a ticket bucket for each game so that families have the best chance to get the game they really want).
- For promoting your events you will want a flier or poster to send home with your students.
- Be sure to tell the whole community you are having fun – putting the event up on your sign or in school announcement boards builds excitement.
On the day of your Game Night
Dungeon's End will show up 30 minutes prior to the event to set up and coordinate with volunteers. We bring all the games, prizes (your group can purchase these from us), and staff to teach the games and run the game night for you.
Games will be presented in a high energy manner and everyone will be encouraged to play. Dungeon's End staff will also teach families how to play the games and be on hand to help with the entire evening.
Game nights within 25 miles of Duluth/Superior are usually free, outside that area we ask for compensation for mileage.
Donations are always appreciated to help us defray the costs of the Dungeon's End Community Outreach Program.
At the end of the family game night Dungeon's End will give your guests a handout telling them about the games they played and encouraging them to visit our store for new games. Then we pack up and are off to another night.
Your guests go home happy!